By accessing and using the website of MARC INBANE® you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. MARC INBANE®, acting in this respect also on behalf of (some) of its affiliates, maintains this website as a service to its customers and the Internet community. Although MARC INBANE® does everything it can in order to ensure the accuracy of the information on the MARC INBANE® website, the information on this website is provided without any representation or warranty. In no event shall MARC INBANE® or any of its subsidiaries be liable in connection with apparent (typing) errors. MARC INBANE® does not warrant that the website or the servers which make this website available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
2. MARC INBANE® reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on this website at any time without notice.
3. The MARC INBANE® website may contain links which will take you into other web sites, for which MARC INBANE® can take no responsibility. MARC INBANE® provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such websites does not imply endorsement by MARC INBANE® of the content of such sites.
4. MARC INBANE® is free to use – without any compensation being due – any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communications and material it receives, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
5. The website provides access to the worldwide product selection of MARC INBANE® and therefore may contain references or cross references to specific MARC INBANE® products and services, which are not (readily) available in a particular country. Any such reference does not imply that MARC INBANE® intends to sell such products or services in any particular country.
6. This disclaimer and all other content of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
The King among the self-tanners, that's what you might call Marc Inbane's Natural Tanning Spray.
The Marc Inbane Natural Tanning Spray has pleasantly surprised me. I usually have doubts, what can such a spray do more than the others? Moreover, I am afraid of spots, afraid of a orange effect (orange undertone). In short, I was a bit wary. The spray itself smells very nice, a bit sweet. I think the result is really great! I did not expect that I would see so much difference with my lightly tinted skin, but it looks like I have had a well-deserved weekend at the beach. It looks smooth and flawless and most importantly: very natural!
Been to the fair in Hardenberg. Super product and SUPER staff!
The best tanning products in the world! Nice natural result and always satisfied customers in the salon after purchase.
I received my order today and I would like to thank you for the special gift! Each time, it's a little touch that I really appreciate! Well done for your professionalism!
A self-tanner from Dutch soil without a typical self-tanner smell