This set consists of:
- 1x Hyaluronic Self Tan Spray (100ml)
- 1x Kabuki Brush (for an easy tanning of the face, hands and feet)
- 1x FREE luxury packaging
PS: one bottle can be used up to 30 times for the face or up to 5 times for the entire body.
Hyaluronic Self-Tan Spray
This vegan self-tanner creates a tanning result within 1 minute and lasts up to 9 days! Enriched with 3rd generation hyaluronic acid SLMW for extremely hydrated and soft skin. Use our Kabuki Brush to easily apply or touch up the spray on the face, hands and feet & our Glove to tan the body for a streak-free result.
MARC INBANE’s kabuki brush is designed by a team of leading professional makeup artists.
The brush is ideal for tanning face, hands and feet. The handmade synthetic bristles are flat finished to blend the product nicely for an even and streak-free result. In addition, the bristles are treated with a special coating so they do not impregnate the product.
This makes the brushes really unique!
What makes the Hyaluronic Self-Tan Spray so special?
- Tanning result within 1 minute.
- Deep-acting care with 3rd generation Hyaluronic Acid SLMW.
- Stimulates the production of Collagen, making the skin look fresher and smoother.
- Vegan, hypoallergenic, free from parabens & silicones.
- Award-winning 4-fold tanning technology.
- Tanning by aerobic fermentation of raspberries.
- Nourishing & silky soft formula without alcohol.
- Contains the exclusive ingredient Arlasolve™ for ultimate absorption and distribution of the spray and to blend it beautifully with your natural skin tone.
- Free from solvents.
- Patented 4-channel mist activator for an even nebulization on the skin.
- Bag-on-Valve system: no preservatives required for a longer shelf life; no contamination possible & eco-friendly.
- Natural summer complexion for up to 9 days!
- No carrot effect and no typical self-tan scent.
- Dries quickly and without stains.
- Suitable for all skin types and skin tones.
- One bottle can be used up to 30 times for the face or up to 5 times for the entire body.
- Allowed in your hand luggage!
What makes the Kabuki Brush so special?
The handmade synthetic bristles are flat finished to blend the product nicely for an even and streak-free result. Moreover the bristles have undergone a hypoallergenic, non-toxic, antibacterial treatment that helps to keep the skin healthy and suits all skin types even the most sensitive. In addition, the bristles are treated with a special coating so they do not impregnate the product.
This makes the brush really unique!