NATURAL TANNING SPRAY
How to use:
- Shake before use
- Spray from ± 30cm of the skin
- Spray with fast short movements
- Don’t make slow "S" movements
- Drying time 10–15 minutes. This can be speeded up by using a hairdryer
A healthy, natural and evenly tanned skin that lasts up to 5 days.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Caramel, Erythrulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milkthistle) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, CI 16035, CI 19140, CI 42090.
MARC INBANE strives to publish the most accurate product information. Always check the ingredients on the product packaging for the most accurate, up-to-date information. Ingredients may change in the future.
How to use:
Apply the tanning product evenly over the entire surface of the glove and rub smoothly over the skin. The tanning products are spread evenly over the skin, so no spots or marks will appear. You can enjoy a beautiful and even-tanned complexion.
Tip: The Glove can also be used for the face, neck and décolleté.
How to use:
- Spray directly onto the skin as described with the Natural Tanning Spray
- Let the tanning spray dry for 10 seconds
- Then move the brush over the skin in fast and smooth movements for an even result
- Let the spray dry for 10-15 minutes, this can be accelerated with the help of a hair dryer
- Spray a little tanning fluid on the hairs of the brush
- Slightly drain off the excess liquid on a tissue
- Then move the brush over the skin in quick, smooth movements.
- Allow the spray to dry for 10-15 minutes, this can be speeded up with a hair dryer
Wash the hair of the Powder Brush with alcohol-free soap or shampoo. Then rinse regularly with water until only clear water is flushed out of the brush. Do not push too hard on the hairs of your brush, this is bad for them. The hairs can then stand apart. It is better to do ironing movements during the cleaning. Use lukewarm or cold water. Do not place the Kabuki Brush on its side or with the handle at the bottom to dry and make sure that the water does not come in contact with the wood of the brush, as it may cause the glue to come loose.