NATURAL TANNING SPRAY
What makes this spray so special?
- For him & her
- Healthy and safe way of tanning without exposure to harmful UV rays
- Does not contain propellant
- Easy to apply
- Dries quickly, without streaks
- Natural looking holiday tan that lasts up to 5 days
- Suitable for all skin types and skin tones
- One bottle is enough for 50 applications on the face, neck and décolleté or 9 for the whole body
- Gives a flawless result and no orange effect
- Natural and nourishing ingredients, such as Aloe vera, Ginkgo and vitamin E
- Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
- Free from parabens and silicons
The Glove is a high-quality product. The tool feels soft and comfortable on the skin, is made of durable material, has a strong fiber and does not lose fluffs.
- The Glove is suitable for both left and right-handed people.
- The Glove is equipped with a handy hanging loop.
- It is resistant up to 30 degrees Celsius in the washing machine.
- We do not recommend using a tumble dryer and fabric softener to maintain the quality of the glove.
MARC INBANE’s powder brush is designed by a team of leading professional makeup artists. The bristles are flat finished for a beautiful blending and leveling of the product. In addition, they are treated with a special coating so that they do not absorb the product, which makes the brush truly unique!
Thanks to the hypoallergenic and antibacterial treatment of the hairs, they are even suitable for the most sensitive skin types.
Ingredients Natural Tanning Spray:
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Caramel, Erythrulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milkthistle) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, CI 16035, CI 19140, CI 42090.
MARC INBANE strives to publish the most accurate product information. Always check the ingredients on the product packaging for the most accurate, up-to-date information. Ingredients may change in the future.