What makes Perle de Soleil so special?
Perle de Soleil owes its popularity to the quadruple tanning effect. The drops effortlessly create a healthy and natural complexion that is indistinguishable from a real summer tan.
- The airless vial ensures a longer shelf life without preservatives
- The drop applicator systematically delivers one drop: so you always use exactly the desired amount.
What makes Le Teint so special?
- Immediately ensures a radiant, sun-kissed glow during the day
- Promotes the production of melanin and stimulates the natural tanning process
- Supports the skin in building up its natural UV protection, making it better protected against the sun
- Extends the tan obtained by the sun or self-tanner
- Prevents damage from UV rays and harmful external influences
- Protects against fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps the skin against premature skin aging
- The formula is hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested, vegan and free from parabens and silicones
- Suitable for all skin types
- Oil-free formula
- Airtight vial: no extra preservatives are needed to extend the shelf life
- Le Teint can be used solo for a natural coverage or in combination with a concealer or a powder
What makes this clutch so special?
The Round Clutch is a luxurious, elegant clutch made of high-quality black paint. The inside is finished with a water-repellent fabric and contains a handy storage compartment. Half of the clutch has a metal zipper and a round puller with logo.
Dimensions: diameter Ø: 175cm
Perle de Soleil
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone - Alcohol Denat - Erythrulose - Dimethyl Isosorbide - Caramel - Perfume - PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Benzoic Acid - CI 16035, Trideceth-9 - Propylene Glycol - Xanthan Gum - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Dehydroacetic Acid - Butylphenyl Metylpropional - Citronellol, Coumarin - Geraniol - Hydroxycitronellal - Linalool - Phenoxyethanol.
Aqua - Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate - Butyrospermum Parkii Butter - Propanediol - Octocrylene - Dicaprylyl Ether - Ethylhexyl Stearate - Cetearyl Alcohol - Decyl Oleate - Glycerin - Tocopheryl Acetate - Dihydroxy Methylchromonyl Palmitate - Panthenrethate - Glucyblue - Glucose Urea - Glacier Glyceryl Stearate Citrate - Ethylhexylglycerin - Alanine - Glutamic Acid - Aspartic Acid - Dimethicone - Dextrin - Hexylene Glycol - Fructose - Perfume - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Butylene Glycol - Butylphenyl Methylpropional - Citronellol - Coumarin - Hydroxycitronal - Hydroxycitronal - Polypropylene Hydro - Cyclone Polypropylene Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Hexyl Nicotinate - CI 77019 - CI 77499 - CI 77491 - CI 77891.