1. Returning products
- Upon delivery of the goods the buyer inspects the conditions of the goods. In the event of damage caused to the property of materials, the buyer will take all possible facilities to obtain compensation from the carrier. Returning products is only possible in combination with an original invoice and original, complete, undamaged and unused products and packaging. The cash value of the delivered goods will be refunded.
2. Withdrawing rights
- The buyer can exercise his right of withdrawal within fourteen (14) working days after delivery of the product, without penalty and without giving reasons. The buyer can claim warranty conditions only when the product and packaging are in original, complete, undamaged and unused conditions. All accompanying documentation, warranty and packaging materials must be included in the return shipment.
- MARC INBANE® is never liable for any damage, theft or loss of the product or packaging during the return shipment.
- The costs of the return delivery of the product are for the buyer.
- In the event that the buyer made its right of withdrawal as stated in the previous articles, MARC INBANE® will have to refund the cash value of the delivered goods within 30 days.
- The customer is liable for the depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes further than allowed in paragraph 1.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the customer.
- MARC INBANE® can exclude the following products from the right of withdrawal: Sealed products that for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable to be returned and of which the seal has been broken after delivery.
Returns are only processed if they are sent to the address below.
MARC INBANE B.V.
5048 AA Tilburg, Nederland
Tel NL: 0031 (0) 13 88 97 150
Tel BE: 0032 (0) 50 58 05 41
Tel FR: 0033 (0) 184 88 34 02
Tel DE: 0049 (0) 3030 80 81 81