USE BLACK EXFOLIATOR
After cleansing the face, apply a small amount of scrub to damp skin. Rub in small circular movements with the fingertips, paying special attention to the T-zone. Avoid the skin around the eyes. Then rinse with water. The skin is soft and ready to be hydrated. Use 1 to 3 times a week, depending on your skin type.
After using the scrub, the skin is optimally cleansed and hydrated. The rejuvenation of the stratum corneum makes the skin look younger and fresher. Exfoliating before tanning removes impurities & neutralizes the skin, which leads to a smoother result and a longer lasting tan. The Black Exfoliator is therefore ideal for prepping the skin before the application of our tanning products.
USE LA HYDRATAN & LE TEINT
A morning routine is indispensable when applying a day cream. A facial massage and hydration are essential to get a radiant skin.
- Apply La Hydratan/ Le Teint to cleanse your skin. Start from the T-zone and work towards the neck and the hairline
- Allow the cream to fully absorb before you apply other tanning products
- Carefully apply the cream around the eyes with your fingertips. The skin is the most sensitive at this point
- Also hydrate the neck and décolleté. These two areas are the first to show signs of aging and wrinkles
- Use it daily to enjoy after a few days a subtle and healthy glow without sun or self-tanning